Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Finally My Disneyland Pics


I’ve been meaning to post about our fabulous trip, but I feel like I haven’t been able to get into a schedule again since we’ve been back. So finally here is the run down…

Disneyland is not only the happiest place on earth, but I think it's also the saddest. We definitely had our fair share of melt downs.



The Princess lunch was the most expensive thing we did, but also the one thing that was most worth the price!!



Prior to the lunch we took a trip to Libby Lou where the girls got a full makeover, nails,hair, makeup and tiara's! They were set to mingle with the princesses!





Originally we were planning not to bring Hyrum--too much work. But I'm sure glad we did. I had no idea how much fun he would have!



He absolutely loved Mickey Mouse! And greeted all the characters by giving them high fives.




And he left the park singing "Yo Ho Yo Ho", everytime we'd ask him what the pirates say.

The girls got to be Jedi Warriors



And have their face painted



Not to mention the park was totally decked out for Halloween



I would say this was the best vacation of my life. Everything I had ever dreamed and wanted in a Disneyland vacation! Well, except I think if I had it MY way I would have gone to Libby Lou and had MY hair and makeup done, and I would have gotten MY pictures taken with the princess. Thank heavens for daugthers that we can live vicariously through!!!

11 comments:

Tennille said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so jealous--we'll get our kids there one of these days!

J Glazier said...

I'm with you it is one of the happinest places on earth! We'll definately have to hit libby lou's next time :)

Chefwife said...

That looks like so much fun. I keep trying to convince my honey to take us...I'll wear him down one of these days. :)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

It is the happiest! I love how you guys got makeovers before your big lunch. So fun!

Gail said...

I am so glad that ypu had fun. It is always a joy to see how happy Disneyland can make your kids. I think next time you should get the makeover with your girls and have a girls only lunch with the princesses

The Ingebretsen's... said...

I LOVE Disneyland. It really is the happiest place on Earth! I hope that we can take our boys next year, I think Emery would really love it. I'm glad you had a good time!

Tricia said...

What a blast! I'm so glad it was the dream vacation you were hoping for... the kids look so cute!

Sabine Berlin said...

Hyrum is awesome when he sings YO Ho!

Dani said...

So glad that you had fun! I'm dying to go back!

Hassingers said...

Looks like you all had a blast. Cute Sara told me all about your trip the other night. :-)

Miles said...

Looks like you had so much fun!!! Great pictures.