Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Very Own King

I had to post one of my all-time favorite pictures of Jason!

Happy Birthday Jason!!

Did you know…

Jason has an almost photographic memory
And he’s smart.
He’s learned to be very humble, because he’s sometimes prideful.
He’s passionate about whatever he believes in
And when there’s something he wants nothing will stop him from getting it.
He only has eight toes on his feet.
And when we were dating he wrote me poetry.
He can be a very good listener,
And he likes my cooking. :)

I love you sweetheart! Happy 34th Birhtday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say that Sarah's birthday picture is much better than mine! Can I trade in the jail-bird outfit for some makeup. How about a pesonal appointment with Carmindy for my b-day?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Geez...it is Birthday Month over at your house.

Tricia said...

Happy birthday, Jason! It is birthday month over there.... I think you should all go to Disneyland to celebrate! (wink)

Sabine Berlin said...

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Maria said...

Love the pic. It's classic!