Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Very Own Princess


My sweet Sarah is five years old today! Happy Birthday! She is the child that, I feel, is most like me. Which means she is not only adorable, cute, and funny, she is also high-maintenance, a drama queen, and desperate for attention. Hmm…

So, here are five things I adore about my precious Sarah!

1. That endearing dimple every time she smiles. And she knows that when she flashes it she can get away with anything!

2. She has more make-up than I do, and that’s saying a lot! She also has a talent for applying it.

3. Her favorite show is What-Not-To-Wear. She loves to watch Carmindy apply makeup and tells me constantly that she’s going to be a makeup artist when she grows up. (I have no doubt of that.)

4. She hates to leave the house without a purse.

5. She loves to wear high-heeled shoes and wishes I would wear them more often.

Just to clarify she is turning 5.

Not 16…

FIVE!

Oh I love her.

Happy Birthday Sarah, thank you for everything you bring into our family, I couldn’t imagine life without you! I love you so much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Sarah!
My girls are consistently impressed with how well she does her make-up ( and that her mom will let her :-)Why can't we do that mom??

Tennille said...

That's hilarious that she loves What Not to Wear. What a funny girl! Happy birthday, Sarah!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

HBD Sarah! She has been 5 goin' on 16 for a while now, huh?! So funny!

Gail said...

Sierra didn't know kids could wear make-up until she started playing with Sarah. (thanks) HEE HEE
Happy Birthday Sarah, hope you had a great time at Disneyland

Anonymous said...

Concernig behavior for a 5 year old. I am thinking she is developing a histrionic personality disorder. I suggest getting her into a therapist!

Sabine Berlin said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!