Saturday, September 20, 2008

Piano For Sale


The digital piano did not sale at the garage sale. SO...that means it's still For Sale. I actually had two people interested that said they would come back later... and never came back. LUCKY FOR YOU!!

It is a 2004 Roland Digital Piano HP1.
and Piano bench
$800

I bought it brand new for $1,800, and it's in fantastic condition. It comes with the manual, (the manual does have a few scribble marks, but not the piano) And it comes with the bench. I will post a picture of it soon, I promise. I'm just too tired to do that right now. This is just the factory picture, but I'll post actually pictures so you can see what you are buying... but it looks just like this. Leave a comment, call me, or come on over if you are interested or know of anyone who is. I'll be advertising it on Monday, but I thought I would post it here first.

You may ask why I'm selling it. I love my piano, it is a beautiful fun instrument, but I'm not using it. In fact I've gone the past two months without even turning it on. My husband recently left one of his jobs in order to focus on his private practice. That's good... and bad. Well not bad, it just puts us in a financial crunch for a few months. And I realized that the piano was something that, although I love it, is not being used by anyone in the house.

Of course, once my husband's business is strong and he's bringing in several million a month I'll have him buy me a new one... (several million a month, at least!!)

Thanks for your interest and please let me know what questions you have!

No comments: