Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ghost Hunters ROCK!


I am a huge fan of the TV show Ghost Hunters. Sometimes I’ll watch it and it’s a little blah, as in nothing happens, but every now and then you get an episode that is just awesome and cool, and super scary! Last night’s episode was like that. Chills! What I like about them is that they go into a situation trying to prove that a place is NOT haunted, so it's very cool when there are things they can't explain.

Does anyone else out there love Ghost Hunters the way I do? I love the idea of ghosts, though I think if I ever really saw a ghost it would scare me to death!

5 comments:

Dani said...

I used to love spooky shows like that, but when Kirk started traveling with work a lot, my imagination would run WAY too wild. I don't watch anything spooky anymore!

Anonymous said...

Does watching the movie Ghost Busters count?

Tricia said...

I'm not a fan of creeping myself out(although everyone knows I love to scare my family)... the teenagers talked me into watching Disturbia a couple of weeks ago and I paced most of the time and cuddled Katy the rest. I haven't watched Ghost Hunters yet, but I'm sure it would intrigue me... I love Ghost Whisperer.... and will never forget Ghost Busters... who ya gonna call?

sonnett said...

Wasn't that an awesome episode? Those were some of the clearest EVPs ever, and so spooky, they gave me chills.

Love it!
Sonnett

Sabine Berlin said...

Boo! :) Remember when we sat forever watching the haunted doll on the net? Good Times!