Thursday, September 18, 2008

Massive Garage Sale


Ok, we’re not really selling garages, just stuff. But it should be massive! Like giant. Huge. Really really big!

It’s my friend’s, Sabine’s, moving sale. As in, she is moving and all her stuff must go. Anything not sold will be sent to the D.I., so you better buy it now before the D.I. marks it up 200% from the price we’ll be selling it at. There will also be a cool boutique and other fun stuff.

When: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 20th
Time: 8:00-1:00
Where: My house. (I’m not going to post the address, because I’m assuming that if you read my blog you know where I live, and if you read my blog and don’t know where I live then email me, and I’ll send you my address! Or, if you don’t want to email me, then you can randomly drive around Orem looking for garage sales on Saturday morning. We hope to put up lots of posters.)

Come by, and buy lots of fun cool stuff. We’ll have music, a play gym in the backyard for kids to play on while you browse, and lots of water for drinking. In fact, the first 100 customers get ice with their water—FOR FREE!!!

Ya can’t beat that.

See you on Saturday.

3 comments:

Sabine Berlin said...

I am so there!

Holly said...

How nice of you!!! Where is Sabine moving to? I bet you're incredibly sad!!! I would LOVE to come to the garage sale...but with the bedrest...I don't know if I'll make it! Hope you sell lots of goodies!
And...does your sister-in-law still have a bunch of peaches? If she needs to get rid of some, could you let me know!

Anonymous said...

What is your address?