Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Hyrum




My little boy is two today! Which kind of scares me, because if we are just now entering the terrible-twos, then what was all that I went through last year!?

Just Kidding... well, kind of.

Hyrum has taught me that you can completely and utterly adore someone and yet at the same time want to toss them out of a window. It is a strange spectrum of emotions to feel at one time. But I love him! Oh, do I love him. I have no doubt that if he so chooses he will be able to conquer the world by the time he is five!

So, happy birthday baby! And try to stay a baby for just a little longer.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Has it really been THAT long since I've seen you?!?!?!? WOW! 2! I can't believe how much he looks like Sara! What a little cutie! Happy Birthday little man!!!!

LaurieJ said...

That is a great 2nd b-day picture!

Happy birthday and good luck with the 2's :-)

Sabine Berlin said...

Happy birthday Bubba! That is a great picture! Who took it? :)

sonnett said...

Gah! What a cutie ^_^ If my brothers are any indication, it will get better. When you get to the point where you can start running around the yard having make believe adventures, that's the best!

Much Love,
Sonnett

Lindi said...

I can't believe he is TWO! He was just born! Ugh. Go Hyrum!