Thursday, December 6, 2007

The blogging world

Now that I've entered this blogging world I am amazed at how many people around me blog. I feel like I've stepped into this new and exciting realm. It's strange, you would think that someone like me, who loves to write, who loves computers, would have blogged long before now.

Well, here I am.

Now the tricky part. Keeping up on things. Is there anyone out there that can walk me through the process of adding friends onto my blog list, or adding pictures or music.

Thanks again to everyone taking the time to check this out!

6 comments:

Juliana said...

I'm glad you've entered the blogosphere! It's so great to read blogs from all my friends. Come over sometime and I can give you a tutorial on adding some of the cool features to your blog. But be forewarned--there are several blogs I visit that overload their blogs so much that it makes my computer hang!

Yes, I have an old computer, but if you're putting a slideshow, video or cool animation in EVERY post, it's gonna cause problems for people! :-D I'm sure you'll show plenty of moderation though!

Kristy said...

Hi, I am Jennifer Hales friend. I can tell you how to add friends links and fav. websites.

customize
templates
add page element
then choose List (under slideshow)
click add to blog. then you can
add friends and favorite websites on your blog. :0)

Kristy said...

To add pictures:

new post

click on the box that looks
like a pic of the mountains (next
to the abc check mark.) then
it will bring up a box where to
upload picutres.

hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

Alyson- your blog looks great! It is way more fun than writing in journal..though I still write in one, in case blogspot decides to close one day..what would we all do? :-)
I like slide.com to do my slide show and finetune.com for music

kingwritergirl said...

Thanks everyone for the help!

J Glazier said...

Welcome to Blogging Alyson! Laurie's right it's more fun than a journal. You can set it up to have your blog emailed to you though and then I just copy and past it in a word doc as part of my journal.