Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh Edward!


So is there anyone else out there as obsessive as I am that, after discovering who was being cast as Edward, grabbed their copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and watched every scene with him in it? No? That’s ok. I admit, I’m a little crazy.

But for anyone doubting Robert Pattinson as Edward, check out the goblet of fire. It helped convince me. Well, in some ways. I feel that it would be impossible to really cast the perfect Edward that will appease everyone but I do think Robert will do a good job. The moment that convinced me was at the Yule ball scene. Cedric is dancing with Cho and he looks down at her with this heart stopping—adoring look! After seeing that look, I thought, yes he can be Edward. I hope they have him use his British accent, because that is oh so nice.

Another bonus is apparently he is a fan of Mrs. Meyer and has read all three books. Any actor that reads Twilight gets a star on my list.

6 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That picture alone, has me sold. I can't wait! :)

Heather said...

So gald I found your blog. I have not read any of the books, I know I might be the only person in the world. I think I will just wait for the movies to come out, haha!

Gail said...

I think his facial sructure is what sold me. He has very "defined" freatures.

ttttab said...

robert pattinson is sexy as hell and im sooooo excited that he is going to play edward. i absolutely loveeeee the books (and have read all three books multiple times) i think hes perfect for the role of edward except i do think the actor who plays jasper is bette rlooking but what everr

Anonymous said...

believe it or not i was not pleased with the pick for edward. i don't like the fact that he has a unibrow. edward is supposed to be as gorgeous as a god. i just dont see robert as a god. i am pretty much thrilled with the rest of the choices with the cast. i am a huge twilight fan and am counting the days until breaking dawn comes out. 60 days actually.

Unknown said...

uggh!
i cant wait for this movie to come out!
i agree and think that nobody could cover the perfect role of edward...
but the more i think about it the more im sure robert will do a great job :]
the only thing im worried about is his dark scenes!!
like in bio class and when he is protecting bella from James :/
but im sure he will be great!!
lol im so obsessed! :p
p.s Harry Potter and the half blood prince comes out November 21!!!!