Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Half way there!



I finally reached 25,000 words which is half way to the 50,000 word Nanowrimo goal.

YAY!!

and....

CRAP!!

I'm thrilled that I'm half way there. I'm doing much better than last year, but in order to reach the goal I shoudl be at 32,000 words today. 7,000 words behind. I hope I can catch up and with Thanksgiving coming up I'm worried I won't. But I'll keep doing my best. Also considering the huge whack of writer's block I had a week ago I'm feeling proud of myself. 25,000 words down, 25,000 words left, and ten days to do it. I CAN DO IT!! (and you can do :)

3 comments:

Dani said...

Great job! I wish I could read what all of you writers are writing about. Good luck with the rest! You can do it!

Sabine Berlin said...

You can so do it! This is your year!

Kazzy said...

Go for it! I am 4400 words behind, but I think I need to quit. Doing college apps with my son, husband starting(possibly) an MBA program, weeknight cub scout things. Ugh. But I will see how I feel over the weekend. Good luck!