Tuesday, November 4, 2008

You’re Invited to a Twilight Fanfare Party!!!



Date: Saturday November 8th 2008
Time: 1:00-3:00 (It’s an open house)
Place: My house, (let me know if you need directions)


I didn’t have nearly enough invitations as I would have liked, so if you didn’t get an invitation, you are still invited. And if you did get one, please spread the word.

What is a Twilight Fanfare Party? It’s an opportunity to get some very cool Twilight merchandise! They will have Twilight T-Shirt’s, Twilight sweats, Twilight book marks, Twilight bags and even the very cool, Stephenie Meyer, approved “Bella Bracelet”. There will be munchies, awesome people, and if you need to bring your kids you are welcome to. (I have a playroom downstairs)

This is a great time to buy something to wear for the Twilight movie, to get a Christmas gift for a Twilight fanatic, or some fun stocking stuffers. Bring friends. Twilight fans of all ages are welcome.



I’ll see you there!

2 comments:

Juliana said...

I was about to say, "Hey, where's my invite?!?!" when I opened my front door and there it was waiting for me! Sounds fun, I'll try to make it. :)

... But I'm still mad that you guys didn't tell me when you were buying tickets! I totally wanted to go with you! :-D

Sabine Berlin said...

I will be there. I need a shirt for the movie!