Saturday, November 1, 2008

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)

Novemeber is NaNoWriMo!




Why I do it? It's not because I need an excuse to write, I'm almost always itching to write. I do Nanowrimo because I need an excuse to tell my kids to leave me alone to write.It's a lot easier for me to say, "I need to write, because I have to get a whole novel written this month and I only have so many days to do it," then for me to say, "I need to write because, well, I just do."

Nanowrimo gives me the excuse I need. Anyone who would like to try writing a novel, Nanowrimo is a great time to do it. Go their homepage to get more details on it. (They are a little bogged down right now.) In the meantime, if I'm distance, hopefully it means I'm writing, because I really do only have 30 days to write a book.

6 comments:

J Glazier said...

goodluck!!

Tricia said...

Wow... what a great goal! Good luck, and don't forget to have fun!

Dani said...

Good luck! You'll do great!

Juliana said...

Thanks for roping me into the craziness. I just wish I had more time to sit and think and mull and then write, write, write!

This is good for the soul.

Sabine Berlin said...

Write On!

Heather said...

Good luck!! I love the blogging post too!!