Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

What a great, crazy week! Between family get togethers, funerals, lunch with great friends, a messy house, and trying to find a place for all the toys my kids got, things have been crazy!

Happy New Year everyone. So here is my list of impossible, never-really-will-be-able-to-achieve goals for 2008

Clean and organize my house exactly how I want it to be… and keep it that way
Write everyday for two hours
Exercise everyday for an hour
Read everyday for an hour
Read to my kids everyday for an hour
Do spiritually enlightening things everyday…for an hour
Do service everyday
Save money…everyday
Have every meal be both healthy and insanely good tasting (Hey Brant, I need that Family Recipe cookbook)
Keep my garden weed free
Never loose my temper with my kids
Loose 50 pounds
Go on a date with my husband every week
And…
Be on the New York Times Bestseller List
Ok, so my realistic goals for 2008 are
Do the best I can on the list above
Get published
Say something nice to someone everyday
Good luck on all of your goals and have a great new year

4 comments:

Holly said...

What 50 pounds are you wanting to lose??? You'll wither away!

kingwritergirl said...

Ok, yes, if I lost 50lbs I would weigh less than I ever have in my life... well not in my life, but you get the idea. The point is, it doesn't matter if I'm just trying to lose 10lbs, or 20lbs, it feels like trying to lose 50.

J Glazier said...

I love saying something nice to someone once day. Thats already your gift!

Anonymous said...

I consider my blog 'me being published' :-)I wuold love to read something you have written..send it my way