Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Becoming Jane


I just watched the movie, Becoming Jane

Oh I loved it. I even cried at the end. (When you watch it you’ll think, why the heck did Aly cry) but once in a while I get so attached to characters that I just want them to be happy. And Jane did that too me. It made me love her, not just her books, but her. I wish I could hang out with her, go out to lunch and have a conversation, (even though her vocabulary is leaps and bounds ahead of mine) It would just be so cool. It also made me so grateful that I am not a woman living in that time period (shudder!)

So if you like Jane Austen, you have to see the movie, and if you have seen the movie, wasn’t it wonderful?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to rent this next. I love Anne Hathaway

kingwritergirl said...

You can borrow from me, if you want

The Ingebretsen's... said...

I am going to make Tom go rent it for me today. I have been looking for something fun to watch. It looked great from the previews. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll let you know what I think :)

Gail said...

I say this a couple of weeks ago. I loved it and I also got teary eyed at the end. What a great love story and yet such a tragic story.

Sabine Berlin said...

I get to watch it tonight, if I can talk my hubby into it. If not I may get up in the middle of the night and watch it!

Sabine Berlin said...

Loved it! loved it! Cried Cried Cired.

Dani said...

I'm going to rent it this weekend too... that is if I can find it now that everyone wants to see it!