Monday, March 3, 2008

Please Help

My sister-in-law (Lindz) is about to have a baby. On her blog they are running a vote to see which name they should choose. The first name is Elliot, (they would call him Eli for short), which I LOVE. How cute is this Eli Ingebretsen!!

The problem is, only two people have voted for Eli so far, (I am one of the two) So I’m asking people to please go check out her site and vote for Eli. Now if you don’t like Eli, you don’t have to vote, but I would love it if you still would. Scroll down on my blog and find Lindz, or you can just click here. Thanks for your help!!

3 comments:

Sabine Berlin said...

Just a call to all women, you have to vote and even if you like the name Joseph you can't vote for it! It would give Aly's brother too much to gloat about! :)

Sabine Berlin said...

Okay, just voted and there is no Joseph in the running. That is good. Eli would be such a cute name.

The Ingebretsen's... said...

HA HA HA! You are so funny Ali. I was wondering why I all of a sudden had 2 more votes for Eli. I thought I had better check it out! I think his name will be Eli anyway. The way Emery says Eli (Wee Why) is so cute I don't think we could call him anything else. Thanks again for dinner it was fun to see you guys!