Friday, February 29, 2008

Great advice

If your keys fall into a river of molten lava, let them go,cause Man, they're gone! (Deep thoughts, by Jack Handy)

Ok, so I love stupid-funny. Like Simpson's stupid-funny (but not Simpson's inappropriate funny). Just stupid-funny.

Jokes like...

"Did you hear about the agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac who stayed up all night wondering if there really was a dog?"

or

"If you were pretty, you'd be a pretty girl, if you were a girl."

My dad was the king of stupid-funny.

So, if you like stupid-funny, you need to check out demotivating posters. They're great. My favorite is loneliness: "If you find yourself struggling with loneliness, you're not alone. And yet you are alone. So very alone."

He he he, so great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! The despair t-shirts are the best!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That is my new favorite saying! :)

Dani said...

Hi! This is Danielle Adams. Hope you don't mind if I check out your blog once in a while! My kids have been sick, so your "funny" blog was perfect timing for me. I needed a good laugh!