Friday, February 1, 2008

FEB 2nd HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABINE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABINE!! For being alive for 32 years, here are 32 wonderful things I love about you, as well as 32 pictures of you being you. (Actually I wanted to put 32 pictures of you, but I didn't have that many without putting pics of your kids on here too. So I just put 18.) And yes, I did try to find the most embarrassing pictures of you I have ;)

1) It’s not uncommon for her to read 2-3 books a week
2) Her favorite TV series is Firefly
3) Even though we were partners in our church calling we would never have become such good friends without book club
4) She wrote a whole novel in a month
5) She is allergic to walnuts
6) Her list of favorite authors changes each month, but I can guarantee that Alyson King is on it :)
7) She is older than her husband
8) She was in the MTC at the same time as her husband
9) She has a passion for cherry Coke
10) And doughnuts
11) And pajamas
12) Because of me she will forever be addicted to Sailor Moon
13) She hates Britney Spears, but still loves me even though I like her music
14) Fourth of July is her favorite holiday
15) Music is very important to her
16) She can’t sing, but sings better than me
17) She is the youngest of four children
18) She is very good about buying $200 worth of groceries for only $100
19) She prides herself in being frugal
20) Orson Scott Card loved the beginning of her short story, “The Laverkin Project”
21) She loves chocolate, but hates chocolate ice cream
22) There is a conspiracy at the Chilies in Orem to disregard Sabine every time she comes in.
23) She is buying a house in May, (maybe June)
24) She enjoys cleaning toilets
25) She is always serving others
26) She is not afraid to try new things
27) She’s taught me how to save money and still have fun
28) Last year she met 4 very famous authors, and got their autographs, and pictures. (Stephenie Meyer, Shannon Hale, Orson Scott Card, and Brandon Sanderson)
29) She loves her kids more than anything else in this world, even if she is hanging them up in the rafters
30) She loves to wear scrunchies in her hair
31) She is a very conscious person
32) She’s one of the best friends I’ve ever had

















7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow Sabine!

I love that she still wears scrunchies, she is my scrunchie go to girl.

What a nice and funny tribute to Sabine.

Mariah said...

Happy, happy birthday Sabine dear!! It's so fun to read about you!! Have a great day :)

Sabine Berlin said...

Thanks for the tribute Aly! All I can say about the pictures is...In the name of the moon I will punish you! Just be warned whenever we are together and I have a camera becasue I have 6 whole months to capture you on film! :)! But really, thanks for being such a great friend. I love you girl!

J Glazier said...

Happy Birthday Sabine!

Hassingers said...

Happy Birthday Sabine. I hope it was a wonderful day!! What a great post.

Holly said...

What a nice friend you are! Happy Birthday to Sabine!

Tennille said...

Happy Birthday, Sabine!

P.S. I've never seen the pic of all of us with Stephenie. I may need to get a copy...