Saturday, February 9, 2008

Valentine Bling

For Valentine’s day I told my hubby that I just wanted the carpets cleaned. Of course I was lying. I mean I do want the carpets cleaned and that’s what we need to spend our money on. But what I really want are roses, jewelry and chocolate. (I’m such a girl). But I don’t want to spend the money on those things when I need to spend my money on carpet cleaning. Anyway, so I was looking, (just looking) at the Costco jewelry website and found this
Heck, who needs clean carpets. I mean, who even needs to buy a house when you can wear the price of one on your finger right? So if you see our house for sale just check out my hand and you’ll know the reason why. (In case you’re wondering I’m totally joking. Seriously!)

3 comments:

Heather said...

I agree who needs a house when you can have that ring. It is so beautiful : )

J Glazier said...

They do say "Diamonds are a girls best friend :) NOT! I'd rather have friends like you. Pretty ring though.

Hassingers said...

Wow, that is some ring!! Forget the carpet!! Love your new haircut.:)