Monday, April 7, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick, Sick, Sick

Here's a pic of the flu virus. Don't you love the little spikes, like it's going into battle.

What is up with this season, everyone is sick! This is what we have endured the past two months

-flu
-ear infections
-croop
-strep throat
-stomach bug
-good old fashioned colds
-a trip to the ER
-a surgery for tubes in my baby’s ears.

Is there no end? And the sad thing is I know I’m not the only one who is suffering one sickness after another in their family. I hope it ends soon. I really do. But until then I promise I haven’t gone inactive at church, I’m staying home for legitimate reason.

10 comments:

sonnett said...

Gah! I'm so sorry to hear about all the sickness going around.

It's been really bad out here too. I was sick for two weeks and now David has been sick for two weeks with bronchitis. No fun at all!

May everyone heal swiftly.
Sonnett

J Glazier said...

Yes we've had a lot of all that too but no ER or Dr. visits. Now we just have high fevers and aches. We're all bound to get over soon right? :) Take Care!

Shauna said...

Ah. . .I hope everyone is on the up and up soon!

Gail said...

Amen to that. I feel your pain and raise you...Just kidding. I think we have been sick off an on since right before Christmas. I sure hope the next couple months are sick free for all of us.

shauna said...

Yuck! Sick little ones - that's the worst:( There seems to be a lot more of that kind of stuff going around this year. "Get Betters" to everyone!

Hassingers said...

I hear your pain!! I hope you are all get better soon.

Dani said...

I know how you feel, I'm so sorry! I was starting to feel a little picked on this year, but now I can see that everyone is dealing with it! Let me know if you need anything, because FOR NOW, we are healthy!

The Ingebretsen's... said...

Wow, yeah please don't come over until you are all well! He'll still be here! He's darling and we just love having him!

Beth said...

Owwie.

yeah, I have said many times that a 4-year-old's super power is the ability to take harmless bacteria usually found in Yogurt and transform it into a plague.

I lost your email address that you gave me! You can email me at ithilien19@yahoo.com so I can contact you more directly. :-)

Sabine Berlin said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Last night was so much fun. I may have to blog about it!