Sunday, July 20, 2008

Favorite Books I've read

You are enjoying Alyson King’s ultimate, 30 days of 30 lists with 30 facts about her…

4 years old

I love reading, and picking favorite books is like picking a favorite child. There are so many things I love about them, but also none are perfect, maybe I should do my favorite scenes from books. No, just the books. Here are lists of books I loved reading, affected my life, are amazing, or just plain fun. I would recommend each one!

1. “The Hiding Place” Connie Ten Boom
2. “The Twilight Saga” Stephenie Meyer, (how could I not put this on)
3. “Phantom” Susan Kay
4. “The Last Unicorn” Peter S. Beagle
5. “Enchantment” Orson Scott Card
6. “Austenland” Shannon Hale
7. “Magic Kingdom of Landover Series” Terry Brooks
8. “Sword of Truth Series” Terry Goodkind. (There’s making a mini series of this in the fall!
9. “The Belgarid” David Eddings
10. “The Phantom of the Opera” Gaston Lerox
11. “Les Miserable” Victor Hugo
12. “These is my Words” Nancy E. Turner
13. “Harry Potter Series” J. K. Rowling (had to put this on as well.)
14. “The Little Prince” Antoine De Saint-Exuprery
15. “The Sleepover Friends” Susan Saunders (I read these instead of the Babysitter’s Club”)
16. “And the Sky Full of Stars” Sabine Berlin (Of course had to put that in as well.)
17. “Silver Dragons” By Sonnett Shelline
18. “Characters and Viewpoints” Orson Scott Card
19. “Reunion” Fred Uhlman
20. “The Goose Girl” Shannon Hale
21. “The Great Gatsby” F. Scott Fitzgerald
22. “What the Witch Left” Ruth Chew
23. “Goodnight Moon” Margaret Wise Brown
24. “The Giving Tree” Shel Silverstein
25. “Winter Rose” Patricia A. McKillip
26. “Seven Waters Trilogy” Juliet Marillier
27. “The Black Swan” Mercedes Lackey
28. “Always Follow Your Dreams” A Collection of Poems Susan Polis Schutz
29. “Webster’s Dictionary/Thesaurus” (May sound lame, but you would be surprised how much I crack this book open
30. Any book I’ve written (That sounds so narcissistic, but I really am my favorite author)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These is My Words is definitely in my top 3! That captain Jack :-)

Sabine Berlin said...

I made your list! I am honored! The sequel: THE PATH OF THE STARS is really starting to take place. (At least in my mind, now if I could just find time to sit and write!)

J Glazier said...

Sarah looks so much like you! I'm enjoying reading all the fun facts about you!

shauna said...

So, I want to read #17 and #30! :)