Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm a Barbie Girl!

You are enjoying Alyson King’s ultimate, 30 days of 30 lists with 30 facts about her…

(Well, I'm not a barbie girl not in this picture) 13 years old.

I love Barbie dolls. I have never grown out of them, I went straight from playing with them to collecting them. In fact a few years ago I became so obsessive with collecting I made myself sell almost my whole collection. (I was obsessively buying Barbie dolls. It was bad) I do miss my collection, but I’m glad I did it. I was really feeling out of control. But I still love them and browse barbiecollectors.com all the time. So here is a list of my favorites. Some I have, some I don’t, but I love them all!

1. Lady of the Unicorns(If anyone is looking for a great gift to give me for my birthday, this would be it! Here's where you can buy it. So what that it costs $200--right??)

2. Mermaid Enchantress

3. Faerie Queen (brunette)Only 500 of these dolls were every made, and I did, at one point, have my own doll. It was the most rare doll I've ever had. Because she was worth so much I did sale her, (sniff, sniff)

4. Morning Sun Princess

5. Midnight Moon Princess

6. Venetian Opulence

7. Maiko

8. Peppermint ObsessionShe even smells like peppermint!

9. Dancing Fire

10. Fairy of the gardenShe's one I regreat selling.

11. IllusionThis was the first barbie my husband ever bought me.

12. Lord of the Rings

13. Phantom of the Opera

14. Lighter than Air

15. Marie Antoinette

16. Heartstring Angel

17. Harpist Angel

18. Water Lily

19. The Peacock

20. Merlin and Morgan Le FayI like this one because I think it's awesome they would make a Ken doll with such a massive beard

21. Romeo and Juliet

22. The PirateShe looks so awesome! I would love to write a story about her.

23. Orange PekoeShe is one of the most rare barbies out there. Limited quantity and made out of porcelin!

24. The Bard

25. 2003 Treasure Hunt

26. Winter Fantasy

27. Princess of the VikingsMy Norse heritage comes out in this barbie!

28. Vera Wang

29. Oktoberfest

30. Medusa

2 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Wait a minute...you are gonna be 30 right?!

13 going on 30 still young at heart, good for you.

What's Cookin?? said...

Wow! I totally missed out! I never had a single barbie (that I remember). You have a rockin memory to be able to list all those! Not bad for a 30 yr old!