Monday, July 28, 2008

Out and about

Wow, two posts in one day, how cool is that!

I hope everyone is enjoying my 30 days of stuff... or at least tolerating it. It is a bit excessive, but it was really fun to create.

Anyway I've been gone for the past two weeks, and just wanted to thank everyone for the posts, and emails, and I'm sorry I haven't responded, It's been crazy. This has been my past two weeks

Park City
Salt Lake
St. George
Camping
Lagoon
Zoo
Birthdays
Swimming
Croup
Pink Eye
Colds
Sore throats
High school Musical
Playing the Wii
Too much shopping
And lots of eating

The coolest thing though, that I really wanted to blog about, is my family surprised me and gave me my birthday gift early. They bought me a Wii!! Yes, I have my own Wii!!! So freakin' cool!

Anyway I have missed reading people's blogs and hope to get caught up on everything soon.

No comments: