Saturday, July 26, 2008

Places I’ve been

You are enjoying Alyson King’s ultimate, 30 days of 30 lists with 30 facts about her…

Here I am at 10. I think of the next few pictures as my ugly years. I can't beleive I'm posting them on the internet!

I wish I was an avid traveler and I hope to someday, but until then here are places I have actually spent the night in that city. How pathetic, you don’t know how hard I had to rack my brain to come up with this list.

1. Orem, Utah
2. Salt Lake City, Utah
3. Bear Lake, Utah
4. Vernal, Utah
5. St George, Utah
6. Las Vegas, Nevada
7. San Diego, California
8. Los Angeles, California
9. San Francisco, California
10. Mexico
11. Sweden
12. New York, New York
13. Seattle, Washington
14. Park City, Utah
15. Twin Falls, Idaho
16. Boise, Idaho
17. Idaho Falls, Idaho
18. Lake Powell, Utah
19. Ithaca, New York
20. Cedar City, Utah
21. Heber City, Utah
22. Flagstaff, Arizona
23. Mesa, Arizona
24. Monterey, California
25. Cambria, California
26. Chicago, Illinois
27. Anaheim, California
28. Sun Valley, Idaho
29. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
30. Orlando, Florida

1 comment:

Juliana said...

I can totally relate to wishing I could travel more. Every time I go somewhere, I want it to whet the thirst but it just makes me want to travel MORE, MORE, MORE! :)