Friday, July 18, 2008

Yummy, favorite foods!

You are enjoying Alyson King’s ultimate, 30 days of 30 lists with 30 facts about her…

Me at age 2

I am a very picky eater, as you will learn more about on my list of my least favorite foods. But when I fall in love with food it lasts forever. So here is my list of favorite foods. (and you might notice the majority of foods involve sugar on some level. That just means I'm very sweet, right?)


1. Magelbys chocolate cake
2. Hot homemade wheat bread with butter and honey
3. Pears in warm carmel sauce
4. warm chocolate chip cookies
5. Homemade chicken noodle soup on a snowy day.
6. Sonnett’s mother’s lasagna
7. most food items from Kneaders
8. Noodles and Company Macaroni and cheese
9. Chocolate éclairs
10. Vanilla Italian Cream Soda’s from Barnes and Nobel
11. Chick Fila
12. Grilled chicken salad
13. bacon, especially when it’s still sizzling
14. I love breakfast foods, pancakes, waffles, french toast, all smothered in syrup and real butter
15. mint brownies
16. rice crispies treats
17. Olive Garden’s fettuccine Alfredo
18. Red Lobsters Seafood Cheesy fondue
19. The bread over in Europe!
20. cupcakes
21. fresh squeezed orange juice
22. chocolate frozen custard
23. Sees chocolate, especially their butterscotch squares
24. gingerbread
25. hand pulled butter mints
26. chocolate cheesecake
27. Marie Calenders Kulaha Cream Pie
28. Dulce de leche ice cream
29. cinnamon sugar toast
30. homemade tapioca pudding

6 comments:

sonnett said...

My mouth is watering reading your list Aly ^_^ Yummmmm!

Juliana said...

You and I are cut from the same culinary mold! I love those things, too!

Anonymous said...

I am lucky that I have to drag through the mall to get to Chick Fila!!! I would eat there every day :-) Your list is making me snackish!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I am now craving Chick Filet. Great List. What a fun way to except the big 3-0 coming your way.

The Ingebretsen's... said...

We have a lot of the same favorite foods... It's odd that reading your "30's Lists" I find I know very little about you, even though you have been my sister for 6 years?! I'm excited to read more and more!

Sabine Berlin said...

Yummy!