Friday, August 29, 2008

11 Things I Hate About You


Dearest Jason
Happy Anniversary! OK, I don’t really have 11 things that I hate about you, there’s really only one or two, and you know what they are, and I wouldn’t publicly announce them. I just had to put that as the title of this blog in honor of Miley Cyrus’s song (7 things I hate about you) because I think it’s stupid that she would list all the things she hates about a person and then tell them that she loves them… not super romantic, (in my opinion) but I’m not here to talk about Miley Cyrus, I’m here to talk about YOU.

So Jason, happy 11th year anniversary. Here is a list of 11 things I LOVE about you.

1. Your hair.
2. Your dedication.
3. Your insane ability to juggle a million things at once, (such as three jobs, a business, doctoral school, a family, and church callings) That was in no order by the way.
4. The way you kiss.
5. The fact that you call me five times a day because you miss me.
6. The way you write.
7. The way you teach.
8. I love you for buying me my dream house.
9. And giving me three beautiful children.
10. I love how forgiving and understanding you are.
11. And the fact that words like, psychopharmacology, idiosyncrasies, and paradigms, (along with a whole host of other words that I can’t think of right now) are part of you daily vocabulary.

Oh, and another thing I love about you “You make me love you!”

3 comments:

Juliana said...

Awwww! Happy Anniversary!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Awww...shmoopie.

Happy Anniversh!

Tricia said...

Happy Anni... hope the years get better and better! *Ü*