Thursday, August 14, 2008

30 random things about me

29 years old.

Well, we have almost covered everything. I'm sure you've read far more than you've ever wished to know. But, surprise surprise, there is still more. Here is just 30 random thigns about me. And don't worry, we really are almost done! Yes, there are some repeats on this, but I became too lazy to change them, and I figured that you probably either won't rememebr, or if you do remember then it will be just a great reminder.

1. I talk in my sleep, and say really funky things.

2. I can’t spell… at all!

3. My record of throwing up during pregnancy is 15 times in one day.

4. The day before 9/11 I was sick to my stomach with anxiety and felt like something bad was about to happen. I convinced myself and Jason that there was going to be an earthquake. Boy was I wrong.

5. I used to have prophetic dreams. But I haven’t had one for a while.

6. I floss regularly

7. Sometimes I really enjoy being alone.

8. At least once a month I stay up until 4:00am cleaning

9. Growing up my mom always gave me the most awesome birthday parties every year. My favorite was when we had a tea party and dressed up like it was the 1800's.

10. I would rather be too emotional, than not emotional enough.

11. I hate my feet! Especially my toes

12. My eyes are my favorite thing about my body

13. I love wearing makeup, but the older I get the lazier I become.

14. Growing up I always wanted to marry a king and live in a castle, guess what, now that I’m grown I’m married to a King and my house look slike a castle.

15. I think brown eyes and blond hair is the most beautiful physical combination there is. (No one in my family has it, not even me)

16. I love extra frosting on everything sweet

17. I have never been in a tanning bed, though I look much better with a tan.

18. I love the Japanese culture and wish I had lived there before I got married and had kids.

19. I love unicorns, fairies, and mermaids. But not so much dragons. Don’t know why. (You would think that with my love affair with the Japanese culture I would love dragons more than I do. Hmm, got to think about that one)

20. I have always been fascinated with ghosts and ghost stories. I have never seen a ghost but I totally believe they exist.

21. I can’t lie, it’s almost physically impossible for me to do. I would rather be honest, than deal with lying

22. But I do exaggerate, a lot. Especially when telling a story. I don’t mean to, it just happens. I think it’s the writer in my trying to make things more interesting. (so this posses the question, is exaggerating the same thing as lying… hmm, maybe I do lie, what do you think?)

23. I’m obsessive about washing my face each night, and each morning.

24. I don’t like camping; my idea of a vacation is having someone clean up after you, having meals prepared for you, and having a hot water and a comfortable bed.

25. But I love sitting around a campfire, and doing camping things, just not for extended periods of time. (Like more than 12 hours)

26. I’m a slow cleaner

27. I can resist eating sweets, but the moment I start I can’t stop. My self-control completely goes out the window.

28. After I had my third child I ate an entire box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, by myself, in an hour. And I didn’t even feel sick afterwards. (I blame it on having so much room in my body since a baby had been removed.)

29. In college I was very concerned about always wearing makeup. One night there was a fire alarm and I got up and did my makeup before I left my dorm. I know, pathetic. But at least I can laugh about it—now.

30. I can type really fast, but with tons, and I mean tons, of mistakes. I have never typed a whole page without several words being underlined in red and green. (It’s like Christmas every time I write)

1 comment:

J Glazier said...

You have gorgeous eyes and I love extra frosting too :)