Monday, August 4, 2008

30 of the cheapest things I couldn't live without.

Another day, another list... almost done, don't worry.

19 years old. My wedding picture. (Yes, I got married very, very young)

Here is a list of those small annoying things that are all over your house, things that cost pennies, (well more like nickles and dimes lately, or even quarters and dollars). But they are the things that I can't imagine living without. What cheap conveniences do you depend upon?


1. Floss
2. Soap
3. Q-tips
4. Toilet Paper
5. Water
6. Hairbrush
7. Chap stick
8. Stamps (who else would deliver a letter across the country for 42 cents?)
9. Post-it notes
10. Hangers
11. Zip lock bags
12. Tin foil
13. Salt
14. Lip stick
15. Tooth paste
16. and a toothbrush
17. Paperclips
18. Rubber bands
19. Pens (there is nothing worse when you need a pen and you can’t find one)
20. Bleach
21. Nail clippers
22. A book mark
23. Kleenx
24. Scissors
25. A pacifier, (for my child—not me!)
26. Band-aids
27. Tweezers
28. Dr. Pepper
29. Chocolate
30. Sugar

6 comments:

Holly said...

Ok...so...you look like Karate kid's girlfriend in your 18 year old picture...So funny! So, when is your birthday?
I love simple conveniences! I'd have to add eye drops to your list. What would I do without them!

J Glazier said...

Love everthing and your list and you are beautiful your eyes look so blue in that picture

Dani said...

Love your wedding picture! And, still loving reading about you!

shauna said...

Love, love, love the picture. I SO want to see more! :) I will be sad when it's your birthday, and the lists are done. I have really enjoyed this! We need to figure out a way to exchange emails or addresses so we can chat about the good old days.:)

kingwritergirl said...

Shauna, you are so cute! You need to get a blog going so I can read about you!

shauna said...

Ah! Aly, I thought that when I made posts, it made a link to my blog, but I guess it doesn't:o


My boring life of work and no children is documented on...;P

http://shaunaray.blogspot.com