Monday, August 4, 2008

Thoughts on Breaking Dawn—NO SPOILERS!!!!


I just finished reading the fourth book of the Twilight Series, Breaking Dawn. I loved it. I was surprised by how much I loved it. It was by far the best of all four books. I have always loved these books, but I have certainly had my issues, kind of a love-hate thing. The more I love them, the more certain things have bothered me. Breaking Dawn made all those annoyance worth it. The funny thing is that I wasn’t as excited for this book as I was with the others. I wasn’t planning on reading it as quickly or as soon as I had with the others. In my mind it was just going to be a close repeat of Eclipse, I was SO wrong! I feel that this was the real story meant to be told. The other three books were just preparatory for this book. It was rather long, more than needed to be in some parts, but I did not want it to end. I would recommend it to everyone. As I said the other three books need to be read, as they set this book up, but in my mind, Breaking Dawn is the true story, the story that shines far above all the others.

3 comments:

Michelle C. said...

I've decided to take this one slow and savor it. I loved reading your thoughts about it...I'm glad I won't be disappointed.

Dani said...

I loved it too. I wont say more!

Sabine Berlin said...

I loved it! I am so happy with the way everything turned out. This was the story that she needed to tell!