Sunday, August 3, 2008

30 Beliefs

Yes, still going. Alyson King's 30 different lists...

18 years old. Finally, an adult.

These are just a few of my core beliefs, you may share some of them, you may hate me that I believe in others, but it’s who I am.

1. I believe in forgiveness.

2. I believe you are never too old to change.

3. I believe in admitting when you are wrong.

4. I believe it’s ok to not know something.

5. I believe in searching for answers when you don’t know something.

6. I believe first impressions can change.

7. I don’t believe in dieting, but I do it.

8. I do believe in exercise, but I don’t do it enough.

9. I believe in letting your kids explore the world around them.

10. I believe intelligence is the most attractive trait in a person.

11. Kindness is a close second.

12. I believe God gave me Jason to be my husband because he knew how much I needed him.

13. I believe that medication can be a very good thing.

14. I also believe it can be a bad thing if used improperly.

15. I believe it’s toxic to keep thoughts and emotions in, and very healthy to vent.

16. I believe money doesn’t buy happiness, but I also believe it can help make really awesome memories!

17. I believe girls can be feminine and strong.

18. I believe chocolate can make you happy, and relieve stress.

19. I believe we all have issues or “baggage” that needs to be worked through.

20. I believe boring women keep immaculate homes.

21. I believe that women are stronger than men, perhaps nto always physically stronger, but stronger in many other ways.

22. I believe men know this and have spent the entire span of mankind suppressing women because they’re really afraid of us. :)

23. I need my man in my life as much as he needs me.

24. I believe in wearing seatbelts.

25. I believe in getting my children immunized.

26. I believe education is one of the most important things you can give your children.

27. But not as important as love.

28. I believe in reading every day.

29. I believe that God knows each of us, and has a purpose for us.

30. I believe in myself and that I am capable of great things.

3 comments:

Sabine Berlin said...

Great list. I too believe in reading everyday, adn writing everyday. Just can't seem to find the time to do them!

shauna said...

Yeah for #17!!

Tricia said...

I laughed out loud at several of these.... and found that we definately have the same beliefs... but I think my fave was #20 because you would walk into my house and know that I'm not boring!