Thursday, August 28, 2008

We Love you Stephenie! Sad news about Midnight Sun

Poor Stephenie Meyer

So, besides all the rude and angry fans that are now throwing a tizzy fit over Breaking Dawn, it appears that a copy of Midnight Sun has made its way to the internet. Besides being totally illegal it has made Stephanie so sad that she has given up on the project completely, and posted a chunk of the manuscript on her website. I can’t say I blame her, with the reactions to Breaking Dawn, and then someone stealing her story I would want to throw in the towel too. But I wish she would finish Midnight Sun. I was so excited to read that book. So here is my note to the awesome inspiring vampire authoress:

WE LOVE YOU STEPHENIE!! DON’T GET SAD! DON’T GIVE UP!

Here is a link to her website where you can read Midnight Sun.

3 comments:

Sabine Berlin said...

That sucks! People are so lame. They couldn't just wait and be excited and now they have ruined it for the rest of us.

Beth said...

That is just mean. That is every writer's worst nightmare, I'm sure. :-(

Anonymous said...

Ok I will admit that I just sat at my computer for three hours and read the portion that she posted!! She has to finish it... I love it even more from his point of view
:-)