Thursday, August 7, 2008

30 favorite candies

22 years old. Taken right after my oldest child was born

Really, my favorite kind of candy is the kind in a black and white box from See’s. But I still, on occasion, get a craving for something I can run to the store and grab. I seriously think I have the worst sweet tooth in the world. And I wonder why I struggle losing weight. Look at my list and the answer will be apparent.

And I’m offering a contest. Do you remember how we use to make those candy-grams on poster bored, where you would incorporate as many different kinds of candy into the card and tape the candy onto the poster bored, (Hey Sugar Daddy, you take me to the Milky Way) he he he, I know, cheesy, I’ve never been good at them.

Anyway, whoever comes up with the best card, using the most kinds of candy from my list below will win a prize. (Your choice of any of the following candies) You don’t have to make me the card, (unless if you want to) just type in what you would do for it in the comments section (or you can send me an email). The winner will be announced on my birthday, August 15th. Good luck.

1. Jr. Mints

2. Rolos

3. Caramello

4. Jelly Belly (my favorite flavors are coconut, watermelon, and black licorice)

5. Hot Tamales

6. Good and Plenty

7. Red Vines

8. Butterfinger

9. Milky Way


10. Skittles and M&M’s together

11. Banana Laffy Taffy

12. Gummy Peaches

13. Cinnamon Gumdrops

14. Tootsie rolls, (when they’re fresh so they’re soft)

15. Symphony bar

16. Swedish fish

17. Pink Starburst

18. Mini Cadbury Eggs, (it’s a good thing these are seasonal)

19. Crunch

20. Mounds

21. Cherry Nibs

22. York Peppermint patties

23. Milk Duds

24. Whoppers

25. Sugar Babies

26. Pop Rocks

27. Hershey Kisses

28. Twix

29. 100 Grand

30. Orlando Bloom, (Oh, sorry I forgot we’re talking about edible candy, not eye candy. Oh, but I would like to take a bite out of him!)

4 comments:

Gail said...

That is quite a list. i would ave to say that rolo's nd milk dud's are my favorite. Although #30 looks pretty good.
Thanks for sharing all your lis, I am learning so much about you. I am writing up my candy gram card and will comment again soon with it.

Tricia said...

Okay, Alyson... I think I used all of them, so here goes...
Dear 'Orlando' or 'Tootsie' or whatever your name is,
Just be'Twix' you and me, I'm about to tell you some 'Whoppers'...
First, although I love country music, I also think that 'Pop Rocks'! And even though I don't make '100 Grand', I think it would be fun to go to New'York' to see a baseball game, but don't let me play, because I'm such a 'Butterfinger' and a klutz that you would see me go 'Crunch' on those 'Mounds'!
We could also go listen to the 'Symphony', and then 'Caramello' out, sit back and watch the 'Milky Way' and maybe give our 'Sugar Babies' some 'Kisses' under the 'Starburst'.
I think it would be 'Good & Plenty' of yumminess to have 'Cadbury Eggs' for breakfast, try some 'Hot Tamales' for lunch, and maybe catch some 'Swedish Fish' for dinner - we could even have 'Peaches' and cream for dessert... but not too much, cause that would give me a 'Jelly Belly'!
Afterwards, we could swing home on some 'Red Vines' or just 'Rolos' home in the car - it would be a long drive, but we'd have 'Skittles' of 'Laffy Taffy' giggles. We should keep all of this just 'Twizzler' you and me and the 'Jr. Mints' though.
Well, 'M&Ms' the choices... what do you think? Do you say goody-goody 'Gumdrops' or 'Milk Dud'?

Let me know! *Ü*

kingwritergirl said...

Awesome Tricia! I am super impressed.

Propietor, Aviator's Place said...

I will take that challenge! be back in a few!